Transport Driver Job at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust – Bristol
If you answered yes to these three questions, we have the role for you. We’re looking for Transport Drivers to work full time (37.5 hours). The successful candidate will be required to drive Trust Vehicles between hospital sites.
On a day to day basis, duties may include: –
- Driving the delivery vehicles around Bristol and the surrounding areas ensuring a reliable delivery and collection of medical equipment
- Complete relevant checklists and other paperwork related to the role
- Work as part of a team to deliver a seamless Transport service
- Being responsible for maintaining daily vehicle check
The ideal candidate will: –
- Have outstanding record keeping skills
- Be a confident communicator
- Have a strong customer focus with all stakeholders
- Hold a full driving licence
The working pattern will be: –
- 37.5 hours a week spread over four out of 7 days
University Hospitals Bristol & Weston NHS Foundation Trust (UHBW) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the country, with a workforce of over 13,000 staff and 100+ different clinical services across 10 sites, serving a population of over 500,000 people across Bristol and Weston. UHBW has been rated by the CQC as ‘Good’ overall and our staff are proud to deliver excellent care to patients. As a forward-thinking multi-award winning Trust, committed to improving patient care, our world-leading research and innovations are having a positive local and global impact.
Join us and you can enjoy city living, be in the countryside or by the seaside, with easy access to all the South West offers. UHBW is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
As an equal opportunities employer, actively working towards a diverse workforce, we aim to create a workforce that represents the diversity of our community and are committed to designing our services around the needs of patients and their loved ones. Anonymous information will be used from your application in order to ensure we’re meeting our pledge.
For a more detailed job description and main responsibilities, please refer to the job description document attached to this vacancy.
About the Company
Company: University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust –
Company Location: Bristol