School Bus Driver Jobs in Springfield – Massachusetts – USA at First Student
Title: School Bus Driver
Company: First Student
Location: Springfield – Massachusetts – USA
Type: Part Time
Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Springfield, MA
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
* $28.16/hr. starting wage
* $4000 Sign-On Bonus for Fully Licensed Drivers
* * $1500 Sign On Bonus for non CDL drivers once CDL is obtained
* * Bonus Potential
* * Fantastic Training
* Time off during school holidays
* Conditions may apply, please see location for details. Bonus expires 9/1/2021
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
* Safely transports passengers
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
* Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirementsof a School Bus Driver:
* Good verbal communication skills
* At least 21 years old
* Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
* CDL Class B Permit with Air Brakes, Passenger and School Bus Endorsements Required
* Be subject to a drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First
Group is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First
Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.