Principal Program Manager – DI, Direct Imports Job at Amazon EU SARL (Italy Branch) – Milano, Lombardia
- Track record in owning a P&L and develop a business
- Ability to manage large and complex projects with experiences in leading cross-functional teams across levels
- Hire & develop top talents
- Ability to earn trust and influence Commercial, Operation and Technology leaders
- Effective analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Strong Communication both written and verbal
Amazon is looking for a senior manager for our EU Direct Import Business to join the Supply Chain Program leadership team. In this role, you will oversee the growth and optimization of the EU Direct Import Retail business with our partner teams in Operations, Compliance & Technology. As Direct Import Program senior manager you are responsible for the results of one of our biggest Supply chain programs worldwide, including driving strategic initiatives and automation.
- Help develop the direct import ordering strategy, defining with our partner teams supply chain, compliance and operations needs for the next 1- 5 years.
- Work with Operations & Technology teams to optimize the solution, reduce costs and improve customer facing metrics.
- Assist in setting smart goals for your EU team to drive key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out of stock percentages, vendor lead time, fill rate and forecast accuracy for import selection.
- Partner with various teams across Amazon (Operations, Global Logistics, Supply Chain Technology, Retail and Finance teams) as well as external partners to support critical new business opportunities
- You will contribute to the EU development of the program
- Experiences in business with international supply chain/import challenges, preferable in retail.
- Masters Degree or equivalent, preferably in a technical, business or analytical discipline
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
About the Company
Company: Amazon EU SARL (Italy Branch) –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia