HGV Class 1 Driver Job at Viable Transport – Warrington
Small Haulier, with a number of contracts with large blue chip customers. Established for over 30 years with good, clean, easy work and good vehicles.
- Be responsible for the safe, efficient and economic driving for both delivery and collection activities, ensuring these are on time and in excellent condition
- Communicate with our partners and Transport Office to keep them informed of expected delivery times
- Complete all relevant documentation relevant to your role
- Ensure that your vehicle is safe and legally compliant
- Hold a LGV Class 1 (C+E entitlement) driving licence and have no more than 6 penalty points, have completed 35 hours CPC training
- Be positive, flexible and have good communication skills
- Shifts are usually between 8 – 10 hours.
- Easy work for good customers.
- Some early starts.
- Minimal nights out.
- Occasional weekend work available if wanted at enhanced rated
Full time preferred but 2, 3 or 4 day week available
Part-time hours: 50 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £125.00 per day
- Driving a Goods Vehicle: 1 year (required)
About the Company
Company: Viable Transport –
Company Location: Warrington