Driver/Warehouse Operative Job at Trotters Childrenswear – London
Trotters Childrenswear is hiring Warehouse Assistant to work within our friendly team. The successful candidate will also need to complete deliveries to South West London several times a week.
Based in our warehouse in North Acton (on Central tube line)
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours) / Permanent /Fully flexible /immediate start
To ensure that the warehouse is kept in good order and that inventory is booked in accurately and in a timely manner. Goods must also be delivered correctly and safely to the right place at the right time. All activities must be carried out whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment for all. As a Warehouse Assistant you must be physically fit and able to lift and carry boxes of clothing toys and shoes.
To ensure that internal processes are followed at all times.
To support the Warehouse Manager and Fulfilment Centre Manager in daily and weekly targets and objectives. Apart from Warehouse duties, if a full clean driving license is held, then they will be expected to deliver to stores as part of their normal duties. Training will be given for this.
Duties and Responsibilities
E-Commerce Processing and Dispatch:
- Exporting and Importing web sales and stock for processing.
- Managing daily workload to ensure orders are complete for courier pick-ups
- Scanning all orders through our stock management system accurately.
- Efficient picking and packing of all web orders.
- Liaising with the Customer Service team to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Strong communication with the Customer Service team in regards to any ‘held’ orders, stock queries and customer requests.
- Supporting the day to day activity of the warehouse and working as part of a team.
- Liaising with the Warehouse and Logistic Operations Managers to assist in completing workloads and maximising the time available.
- Helping embrace change including updates to existing systems.
- Helping to maximise space utilisation within the warehouse including housekeeping.
- Ensuring that all stock is scanned in and out of the warehouse accurately and on a timely basis.
- Helping to ensure that the vans leave to go to stores on time.
- Ensuring that the warehouse system is used correctly and accurately.
- Supporting with regular stock takes
This role requires delivery driving as well as general warehouse work. Please only apply if you hold a UK driving licence and are available to begin work within the next 2 weeks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.05 per hour
- Do you hold a clean UK driving license?
- warehouse: 1 year (required)
- Delivery driver: 1 year (required)
Application deadline: 21/08/2022
Reference ID: WH
Expected start date: 15/08/2022
About the Company
Company: Trotters Childrenswear –
Company Location: London